We were responsible for all aspects of the destination development project, including the following key components:
- Major earthworks: grading, roads and utility trenching.
- Back of house structures: layout of prefabricated steel buildings for the utilities and associated foundation.
- Sewage collection and treatment: lift stations and associated underground piping to package wastewater treatment plants with outfall and "gray" water handling.
- Electrical power generation and distribution: diesel generation system with switchgear and distribution with associated transformers.
- Water treatment and distribution: groundwater intakes and reverse osmosis water treatment plants with associated storage, pumps, and distribution system.
- Reclaimed water: toilets and irrigation.
- Solid waste handling.
- Incineration: Incinerator unit and building.
- Fuel handling and storage: offshore mooring buoy for tankers and above-ground fuel storage tanks for gas and diesel fuel.
- Fuel distribution: double wall containment storage tanks and flexible underground piping.
- Master planning: feasibility evaluations, leadership of a planning charette.
- A&E: Production of complete construction drawings for all aspects of project implementation.